Curtis Industries provides innovative electrical components and engineering solutions for a wide variety of industries. We will quickly design a custom electrical component for you without sacrificing quality, built to your exact specifications. All of our components are rigorously tested, ensuring your finished product does not have any defects. Our custom electrical components are designed to meet UL and CSA standards, guaranteeing quality and manufactured from start to finish at our facility. Curtis Industries manufacturers a broad portfolio of innovated solutions.
- Terminal Blocks – Single/Double Row, High-Voltage/Current & European Style Terminal Blocks.
- EMI/RFI Filters – General Purpose, Telecom, Three Phase, Medical, Appliance and Military/High-Reliability Filters.
- Power Entry Modules – General Purpose, Standard Cutouts and Multi-Function Combinations.
- Molding – Vertical and Horizontal Molding, Design and Prototyping, Insert Molding, Injection and Transfer Molded and Thermoset Resins.
- DC-DC Converters – Low Wattage, Mid Range and Bricks.
- Power Supplies – Medical and ITE Safety Approvals, Level VI External Power Supplies from 6W to 200W, Open Framed and Enclosed Power Supplies 40W to 800W Designed to Customer Specifications.
- LED Driver – 12-200 Watts, High Efficiency, For Outdoor Applications, Universal Inputs: 90-264 and 90-305 VAC, Active Power Factor Correction (PFC).
Curtis Industries is the featured product this month for Resource Electronics. Please take a look at the Curtis Industries Capabilities Brochure below. The brochure is a brief overview of products Curtis Industries offers. For more products details and capabilities, please visit http://www.curtisind.com
“We Provide Solutions”!
For more information about Resource Electronics be sure to visit our website and follow us on Facebook and twitter.